$2.00 off one Tide printable couponWe moms need every break we can get. Our budgets are taking a bruising but that doesn’t mean the kiddos have to suffer. Here’s a fun way to beat the heat while making memories. Be sure to record the fun and take pics, too. You’d be surprised how something as silly as 7/11 day can make memories for your kids. Continue reading
(www.TheSingleMomClub.com) – When you’re struggling on a budget but want to enjoy a good time with your children, it can feel like the world is against you. But, if you know where to look and how to look for deals, you’ll be able to take your family to amazing places for free or very, very reduced prices.
Whether you say doughnut or donut, you probably say it with crumbs on your mouth. In this thread, we’ll share with you a month-long list of free things or darn near free things starting with National Donut Day, which is JUNE 3, 2016.
Krispy Kreme – Just walk into any store (except those in Connecticut) and you can pick up a powdered, glazed or filled doughnut of any variety. The chain’s not limiting the giveaway to U.S. locations, either. It’s also handing out freebies in Australia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Turkey and other countries.
Dunkin Donuts – You’ll need to buy a beverage here in order to get your free doughnut, but what’s a doughnut without coffee or milk? The chain is also leveraging social media to raise awareness of the day, including (but not limited to) special Snapchat filters. Want other freebies? Keep reading. Continue reading
February 8 is both National Pizza Day and National Bagel Day but we’ve got ways for you and your family to enjoy free food all month long. Let’s face it. Being a single mom is no picnic, and sometimes the math doesn’t add up. Here’s a great way to create lasting memories with your children and not break the bank.
Get all free cheese sticks, FREE Pizza and discount promo codes and lists below. Continue reading
National “Grits for Breakfast” Day
National Welsh Rarebit Day
National Macadamia Nut Day
National Cheese Pizza Day
National Beer Lover’s Day
National Date-Nut Bread Day
National Raspberry Cream Pie Day
National Ice Cream Sandwich Day
National Watermelon Day
National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day
Chocolate chip cookies will be given out at Center Bar during Double Down Happy Hour at the Valley Forge Resort in King of Prussia, PA.
National Mustard Day
National Root Beer Float Day is pretty awesome as you get FREE root beer floats and the chance to help wounded veterans. If you don’t have a nearby location, check out Sheetz which is celebrating by giving its loyalty card holders the Sheetz’s new Barq’s Root Beer Float for $1.99 at all locations.
Raspberries ‘n Cream Day
National Frozen Custard Day
National Rice Pudding Day
National S’mores Day
(www.TheSingleMomClub.com) – If you’re like me, you know that eating out is awesome but gets expensive VERY QUICKLY! I’ve compiled a list of FREE FOOD days for national holidays. Here’s a few for the remainder of July. Check back each week to see what’s new!
July 29, 2015
National Lasagna Day
Get half off lasagna at Buca di Beppo
Here are some deals found around the country to help you celebrate National Lasagna Day 2015. When Garfield — the cat who everyone knows loves the pasta more than anything — has low lasagna content in his blood, he gets mean. Don’t be let that happen to you!
Fazoli’s is celebrating by offering a free twice-baked lasagna with the purchase of a drink at participating locations. Not only is that a great deal, but you also get a sticker that says, unequivocally, that you participated in National Lasagna Day. To get your coupon, visit Fazoli’s Facebook page, and send them a message asking for the coupon. If you’re unsure if there is a Fazoli’s near you, here’s their store locator.
If you’re looking for a 15-layer lasagna for $6 bucks, Spaghetti Warehouse is where it’s at. The lasagna boasts noodles, meat sauce, sausage, ground beef and three cheeses, and you can get it for lunch and dinner. To get in on this deal, click on this link, and grab hold of that coupon. Not sure if there’s a location near you? Check out this list to find out if you can get there.
National Chicken Wing day
Get all you can eat chicken wings at Hooters including boneless for $12.99 or bone -in for $14.99.
Get 10 FREE wings when you buy 10 at T.M.A.C stores in Atlanta.
Buffalo’s Cafe: Dine-in guests can get an all-you-can-eat deal on traditional or boneless wings dipped in any of thirteen homemade sauces. In addition to getting endless chicken wings, guests will also receive a side of bottomless tumbleweed chips.
July 30, 2015
Did someone say FREE cheesecake? Why…yes. Yes…we did. If you’re looking for FREE cheesecake, keep reading!
- Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s: All day on July 30, buy one slice of cheesecake and receive a free slice of equal or lesser value. You can also get $10 off the purchase of any whole cheesecake on this day.
- Chompie’s: At any Chompie’s restaurant in the Phoenix area, purchase one slice of cheesecake at regular price ($6.95) and get another slice free at the bakery counter. Guests can choose from several varieties, including Oreo, chocolate, classic and red velvet.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Customers who visit participating locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey will receive a free piece of cheesecake with the purchase of any entrée on National Cheesecake Day, reports Bucks Local News.
- Festival Foods: The Wisconsin grocer’s cheesecakes are on sale all week for $6.98 in honor of National Cheesecake Day.
- Peteet’s Famous Cheesecake: The Michigan-based cheesecake hot spot is giving the first 100 customers a free slice of cheesecake on July 30 at both locations in Oak Park and West Bloomfield. You can also get 20 percent off the rest of the day.
(www.TheSingleMomClub.com) – FREEBIE DAY is one of the best days of them all because TheSingleMomClub.com provides access to FULL SIZED, NO OBLIGATION freebies and you know we all love freebies.
Here’s a few items that you might want to take advancate of. For more freebies, click the FREEBIES tab in the menu above!
I finally broke down and requested an Atkins Quick-Start Kit because I’ve been hearing good things about them. What can I say? I’m a curious cat.
- A Quick-Start Guide with sample menus, success stories, some recipes, news about the free Atkins app, a $3 rebate form for The New Atkins for a New You Workbook , and two coupons for a dollar off of any Atkins Bar 5-Pack and any Atkins Shake 4-Pack.
- A handy little 64-page Carb Counter that shares acceptable food lists, along with a few chain restaurant selections.
- A coupon good for a FREE Atkins Frozen Entree
- An Atkins Advantage Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar (This one was my least fave, but at 240 calories and 2 net carbs, it’s an option in an emergency)
- An Atkins Snack/Light Meal Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar (This one was really nice, and is only 180 calories and 3 net carbs)
- An Atkins Endulge Treat Caramel Nut Chewy Bar (Two of us fought over who got to eat the last third of this one. I lost. Only 130 calories and 2 net carbs)
All in all, it’s a great kit. With a lot of information and $6 in special offer coupons, if you’re just starting Atkins and need information to get you started quickly (and you don’t have access to any of the older Atkins’ books), this guide will get you started in a jiff. Read her full review here.
FREEBIE: Astroglide Gel (personal lubricant)According to the manufacturer, Astroglide Gel is a good choice if you’re looking for a thick water based lubricant. It’s similar in ingredients to the original Astroglide, and while it’s a favorite for many, if you’re prone to yeast infections or are concerned about reacting to chemical preservatives you may want to stay away from this one.
- Personal gel lubricant – a thicker formula than liquid Astroglide
- Enhances comfort and ease of intimate activity
- Water-based, water-soluble, hormone-free
- Recommended to alleviate discomfort from vaginal dryness
- Condom and latex safe