(www.TheSingleMomClub.com) – If you’re like me, you know that eating out is awesome but gets expensive VERY QUICKLY! I’ve compiled a list of FREE FOOD days for national holidays. Here’s a few for the remainder of July. Check back each week to see what’s new!
July 29, 2015
National Lasagna Day
Get half off lasagna at Buca di Beppo
Here are some deals found around the country to help you celebrate National Lasagna Day 2015. When Garfield — the cat who everyone knows loves the pasta more than anything — has low lasagna content in his blood, he gets mean. Don’t be let that happen to you!
Fazoli’s is celebrating by offering a free twice-baked lasagna with the purchase of a drink at participating locations. Not only is that a great deal, but you also get a sticker that says, unequivocally, that you participated in National Lasagna Day. To get your coupon, visit Fazoli’s Facebook page, and send them a message asking for the coupon. If you’re unsure if there is a Fazoli’s near you, here’s their store locator.
If you’re looking for a 15-layer lasagna for $6 bucks, Spaghetti Warehouse is where it’s at. The lasagna boasts noodles, meat sauce, sausage, ground beef and three cheeses, and you can get it for lunch and dinner. To get in on this deal, click on this link, and grab hold of that coupon. Not sure if there’s a location near you? Check out this list to find out if you can get there.
National Chicken Wing day
Get all you can eat chicken wings at Hooters including boneless for $12.99 or bone -in for $14.99.
Get 10 FREE wings when you buy 10 at T.M.A.C stores in Atlanta.
Buffalo’s Cafe: Dine-in guests can get an all-you-can-eat deal on traditional or boneless wings dipped in any of thirteen homemade sauces. In addition to getting endless chicken wings, guests will also receive a side of bottomless tumbleweed chips.
July 30, 2015
Did someone say FREE cheesecake? Why…yes. Yes…we did. If you’re looking for FREE cheesecake, keep reading!
- Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s: All day on July 30, buy one slice of cheesecake and receive a free slice of equal or lesser value. You can also get $10 off the purchase of any whole cheesecake on this day.
- Chompie’s: At any Chompie’s restaurant in the Phoenix area, purchase one slice of cheesecake at regular price ($6.95) and get another slice free at the bakery counter. Guests can choose from several varieties, including Oreo, chocolate, classic and red velvet.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Customers who visit participating locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey will receive a free piece of cheesecake with the purchase of any entrée on National Cheesecake Day, reports Bucks Local News.
- Festival Foods: The Wisconsin grocer’s cheesecakes are on sale all week for $6.98 in honor of National Cheesecake Day.
- Peteet’s Famous Cheesecake: The Michigan-based cheesecake hot spot is giving the first 100 customers a free slice of cheesecake on July 30 at both locations in Oak Park and West Bloomfield. You can also get 20 percent off the rest of the day.