(www.TheSingleMomClub.com) – FREEBIE DAY is one of the best days of them all because TheSingleMomClub.com provides access to FULL SIZED, NO OBLIGATION freebies and you know we all love freebies.
Here’s a few items that you might want to take advancate of. For more freebies, click the FREEBIES tab in the menu above!
I finally broke down and requested an Atkins Quick-Start Kit because I’ve been hearing good things about them. What can I say? I’m a curious cat.
- A Quick-Start Guide with sample menus, success stories, some recipes, news about the free Atkins app, a $3 rebate form for The New Atkins for a New You Workbook , and two coupons for a dollar off of any Atkins Bar 5-Pack and any Atkins Shake 4-Pack.
- A handy little 64-page Carb Counter that shares acceptable food lists, along with a few chain restaurant selections.
- A coupon good for a FREE Atkins Frozen Entree
- An Atkins Advantage Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar (This one was my least fave, but at 240 calories and 2 net carbs, it’s an option in an emergency)
- An Atkins Snack/Light Meal Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar (This one was really nice, and is only 180 calories and 3 net carbs)
- An Atkins Endulge Treat Caramel Nut Chewy Bar (Two of us fought over who got to eat the last third of this one. I lost. Only 130 calories and 2 net carbs)
All in all, it’s a great kit. With a lot of information and $6 in special offer coupons, if you’re just starting Atkins and need information to get you started quickly (and you don’t have access to any of the older Atkins’ books), this guide will get you started in a jiff. Read her full review here.
FREEBIE: Astroglide Gel (personal lubricant)According to the manufacturer, Astroglide Gel is a good choice if you’re looking for a thick water based lubricant. It’s similar in ingredients to the original Astroglide, and while it’s a favorite for many, if you’re prone to yeast infections or are concerned about reacting to chemical preservatives you may want to stay away from this one.
- Personal gel lubricant – a thicker formula than liquid Astroglide
- Enhances comfort and ease of intimate activity
- Water-based, water-soluble, hormone-free
- Recommended to alleviate discomfort from vaginal dryness
- Condom and latex safe
FREEBIE: Waffle from WAFFLE HOUSE
It’s really hard to go wrong with a waffle. You really, really have to try hard to mess it up but when you get right it’s so good!
Hurry and get your free waffle. You’ll thank me the next time you’re out of money and realize you have a coupon in your purse for a free Waffle House waffle. Though to be honest if you’re thinking about coupons at the crack of dawn while intoxicated, you deserve some massive props.
The coupon doesn’t expire until July 11, 2015 so there’s no rush on killing those brain cells. Note it’s only valid Monday-Friday!
FREE CAT FOOD: Fancy Feast
If you’re a cat lover, you’ll love this deal.
Look for the staring cat above to request a free Fancy Feast Broths cat food sample. He’ll even give you a high five on the confirmation page! Consider you day officially made.
Don’t forget to share this page with a friend so that you’ll be able to team up and make sure that neither of you ever miss a cool freebie again.
Your cat will thank you.
Get the Fancy Feast Offer here
FREEBIE: New, chef-created GREY POUPON ROUGE can elevate your menu with a savory-sweet fusion of robust #1 grade mustard seeds, invigorating spices, Cabernet Sauvignon and prized Marion blackberries.
This versatile blend of upscale ingredients lets you create elegantly innovative dips, marinades, glazes, sauces, dressings and more, all with the up-charge power of GREY POUPON.
If we’re out of free products, call 1-800-537-9338.
FREEBIE: Wall Street Journal 6-months subscription
It’s during prolonged freebie droughts that I rediscover my love for the classic free Wall Street Journal newspaper subscription offer from RewardsGold. Whenever it’s noon and I haven’t found a single freebie, I like to spread a WSJ on my desk and put on a fake pair of reading glasses. I figure that way, at the very least, my dogs will look at me with respect and think “now there’s a guy who knows what he’s doing!”
This offer is for a free 26-week subscription. If you currently have a free (or paid) subscription, it’s still worth requesting this since it should still add 26 free weeks to your account.
FREEBIE: Domino’s Pizza
Dominos and Major League Baseball teamed up to bring you one heck of a delicious deal.
The first 20,000 MLB.com account users will receive a code valid for a FREE Domino’s medium two-topping handmade pan pizza. When a no-hitter is been thrown, Domino’s gives away a free pizza.
The offer is for carry out only and conditions and full details are available online.
If you don’t already have an MLB.com account, it’s free! Grab yours right now!
FREEBIE: Donut Day complimentary donut offers